Mike Lejeune, has spent over 20 years helping organizations select, engage and empower top tier talent while minimizing turnover through proven retention strategies. As a keynote speaker, facilitator, executive coach and author, Mike understands what’s needed to achieve the best results possible.
Additionally, Mike loves to share his knowledge with organizations, corporations and universities alike! To get an idea on the types of topics Mike speaks on, take a look below. To schedule Mike for a speaking engagement, please visit the contact page.
Killer Conflict: Removing the Energy Drain that Kills Teamwork
- Discover the impact of ineffective reactions to conflict.
- Identify triggers that escalate situations and emotions.
- Effective strategies for defusing difficult people in emotionally charged situations.
Every time I hear Mike speak I am impressed with his uncanny ability to make learning effortless. Through his gift of storytelling I have watched him mesmerize audiences all over the country. If you want a speaker that knows the business, understands how to teach the business, and relates well to any group, you want Mike Lejeune for your next event.
– Patricia Noel Drain, CPC, CIPC, President of Corporate Search Group and author of Hire Me: Secrets of Job Interviewing
Simple Leadership: Retain & Empower Game-Changer Employees
- How to spot the four critical causes of disconnection that lead to turnover or morale issues.
- Learn key engagement strategies to help you connect with your team, regardless of generational differences.
Mike is one of only a handful of staffing industry speakers I have heard who truly crosses over, who after touching your heart, moves up to your brain and gives you the words that will come out of your mouth and lead you where you’re meant to be.
– Danny Cahill, President, CPC Hobson & Associates, Cahill Consulting
Tame the Chaos: 4 Steps to Creating Powerful Workplace Communication
- Identify the correlations between trust, communication and performance.
- Determine trust-building and trust busting-behaviors and their impact on communication and productivity.
Mike Lejeune is a true professional and a meeting planner’s dream! As a speaker he always gets great reviews from attendees. He does his homework and makes sure he is delivering a program that meets the needs of the audience. You never have to worry when you have Mike speaking for you…he comes prepared, on time, and delivers more than what you ask for! His experience and expertise shine through leading up to the program, during the program, and even after it’s over.
– Helene Cavanaugh, CTS, Executive Director Texas Association of Personnel Consultants
Clients I’ve Spoken To:
- National Association of Personnel Services
- The Personnel Consulting Group
- The Meador Companies
- Jill Hickman Companies
- Soliant Healthcare
- California Association of Personnel Services
- Tech USA
- Global Recruiters Network (GRN)
- Texas Association of Staffing
- The FBI Academy
- American Payroll Association
- DXP Canada
- DAV South Africa
- University of Houston
- Wisconsin Association of Personnel Services
- TFI Resources
- Houston Area Association of Personnel Services
- Executive Search Owners Association (ESOA) DFW
- Nearterm Corporation
- JDA Professional Search
- Coastal Flow
- Association of Canadian Consulting and Employment Search Services
- Texas Association of Personnel Consultants
- Lorman Education Services
- Clear Law Learning Institute
What Others Are Saying
Interested in booking Mike Lejeune for a speaking engagement?Contact Mike